Pursuant to article 13 of the D. Decree no. 196/03 on privacy (Privacy), Batoc67 Srl, based in Como (CO), Via Anzani, 12 / A, data processor, provides the following information:
- 1. the processing of your personal data will be carried out by automated tools.
- 2. from the personal you provide will be used, subject to your consent for the following purposes: a. manage the data you have entered and in the video that you will upload to the appropriate pages of the website Batoc67 Srl in order to send you alerts on ads in line with your interests and your research; b. send you communications (newsletters), the newsletter can be sent only by e-mail;
- 3. the provision of data whose fields are marked with an asterisk is mandatory, and a refusal of communication may entail, for you, the inability to use the services of mentioned in section 2, the provision of data whose fields are not marked with an asterisk, as well as the loading of one of his videos are optional and any refusal of communication may entail the impossibility to provide the additional services referred to in paragraphs 2.a. and 2.b.;
- 5. treatment as described above can, if you confer them, also relate to sensitive data, ie data revealing racial or ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of political parties , unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union, as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life. Your sensitive data will be treated according to the same procedures and the same above-mentioned regarding the processing of your personal data, within the limits of the general authorization of the Guarantor No. 5/2009. The transfer of sensitive data is purely optional, and the failure to disclose such data will have no consequence.
- 6 . You may contact the Data Controller in order to assert your rights as provided for in Article 7 of the Privacy Code.
In summary, you can:
(i) obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, their communication in intelligible form and request the updating , correction and / or integration ;
( ii ) '' know the origin of the data , the purposes and the methods of treatment ;
( iii ) the cancellation , transformation into anonymous form or blocking of any data processed in violation of the law;
( iv) oppose, in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons , the processing of personal data concerning you, and oppose the processing of your personal data for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out research market or commercial communication .
Such requests may be sent to the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org a>